IT Internal Control/Risk/Audit Specialist
As Internal Control and Compliance Specialist you work closely together with the Head of Internal Control & Compliance in creating and maintaining a robust internal control framework for this rapidly growing high tech company. As intermediary between process owners and external auditors you are an important sparring partner and you will be closely involved in decision making processes. You will focus on risks in a.o. the areas of privacy and security, access management, application development life cycle and disaster & recovery.
- Set up and maintain an internal control framework
- Assess control environment and recommend changes with to increase the strength of the control environment and companies objectives.
- Advise and assist first-line managers during implementation or change of policies, procedures and controls.
- Update understanding of process flows, risk assessments and control descriptions, walkthroughs (TOD) according to COSO framework, for the company business processes.
- Perform TOE’s for IT general controls, and IT dependent controls.
- Document test results, assess compensatory measures, determine & track appropriate remediation and report status frequently
You are a true ambassador of the internal control function and its value for organizations. You fit perfectly in a dynamic, fast paced international company. You are eager to learn, with a vast executional drive and always striving for high performance. You are a team-player, willing to think along and flexible in adapting to the needs of this continuously changing organization. Combined with your strong communication skills and your curiosity, you blend in easily with a diverse team and an informal and open organizational culture.
- A Bachelor or Master degree and a CISA or RE qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (ITGC, COBIT, COSO)
- Great analytical and flowcharting skills
- Solid understanding of reporting and financial/business processes (e.g. O2C, P2P, R2R)
- An eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, curious and interested in learning about the company’s business
- A creative thinker, you will always find a solution
- Able to work independently and accurately under strict deadlines
- IT literate
Our client: LUMICKS
LUMICKS is an exciting high tech scale up that is rapidly becoming a world wide market leader.
LUMICKS has come to the market as the supplier of instruments for dynamic single-molecule and cell avidity research, which allow for the investigation into the fundamental cause of disease and potential for drug optimization. This is your chance to be part of an important mission to improve human health.
LUMICKS is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in Boston and Beijing. Since the foundation in 2013 the company has been growing fast. At this moment there are app. 200 people from all over the world working at LUMICKS.
The Internal Control & Compliance team is part of the CFO department and consists of 3 people; the Head of Control & Compliance and a colleague Internal Control specialist.
As IT Internal Control Specialist you will encounter a steep learning curve as you enter this fast paced and fast growing company in the setting up and improving phase. The culture of LUMICKS is very open. The organization is flat and management is facilitating a context in which everyone can excel in their own field of expertise.
- A competitive gross annual salary
- 25 holidays
- Free freshly cooked warm lunch every day and a wide selection of free drinks and snacks
- Free yoga classes on Tuesday’s
- Free Dutch classes
- Company trips & parties
Vroom Hekkema headhunters in finance, is exclusively recruiting for this position. If you have any questions, please contact Christy Hekkema (+31 6 54768760) Janneke Vroom (+31 6 20956377). You can also reach us via: email@example.com