Expert Regulatory Policies
As a Senior Expert Regulatory Policies, you monitor (inter)national developments with regard to prudential legislation and regulation (Basel, CRR, CRD). You translate these developments into global policies and you advise the company’s Executive Board, various Business Lines and Management in different countries on the application thereof. You will work in a small team of experts, whom all have their own specialization.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing and ensuring consistency of the regulatory reporting policies
- Identifying, monitoring and participating in new developments regarding prudential regulations
- Consulting with other financial institutions and regulatory bodies, ensuring maximum support for the company’s position and interests
- Acting as a contact for Group and Business Line management regarding technical matters on regulatory policies
- Guiding the change organization in implementing the policies into the various systems
You are an expert on prudential regulation and capable of overseeing and handling the increasing complexity of the regulatory frameworks. You are able to see through cases, quickly finding and interpreting applicable rulings. Your advice is practical, concise and clear.
- A relevant master’s degree and preferably a post-master in accounting (RA, CPA, ACCA)
- At least 6 years of experience
- In-depth technical knowledge of prudential regulation (Basel, CRR, CRD)
- A keen eye for detail without losing the overall picture
- A pleasant advisor on all levels within the organization
- A structured worker, combining analytical skills and practical execution
- For example a (Sr) Manager Audit with a strong interest in regulatory reporting policies OR a (Sr) Manager Risk with a strong interested in accounting OR a (Sr) Expert Regulatory Policies
And you maintain:
- High ethical and professional standards
Please contact us for more information about the organization.
Our client offers you the opportunity to deepen and broaden your knowledge in the field of regulatory policies in an innovative, dynamic and fast-paced international environment. You will encounter all aspects of regulatory policy making, since our client is active in all major countries and markets. Working within this department means working in a complex and exciting part of the organization with frequent exposure to C-level executives.
- Excellent remuneration, depending upon education and experience
- Public Transportation travel card or lease car
- 27 holidays
- Possibility to work part-time (4 days)
- 13th month
VroomHekkema headhunters in finance, is exclusively recruiting for this position. If you have any questions, please contact Christy Hekkema (06-54768760) or Janneke Vroom (06-20956377). You can also reach us via: email@example.com